What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for VFT seed... or other seed/gemmae for trade.

GrowinOld

Not Growing Up!
Hi all,

I have an experiment in mind that requires the volunteering of numerous VFT seed or other seed/gemmae.
I would prefer VFT seed at this time, Large/Giant varieties if I could find them, but not necessary.
I will need about 50+ to 200 or more seed,
and would prefer to trade for a larger seed quantity like this, instead of doing 10 trades to get them all!

I know I am insane to try to work with VFT seed as they grow so slow, but I am starting with them,
and then moving on to other CP types to work with. So while I can also use Sundew seed/gemmae and that of other plants also,
I am keeping an open mind at this point, to see what people can part with. For anything other than VFT's, I will also be needing 50+ to hundreds of seed.

In trade for the seed,
I have a variety of sundew plants (most all are unknown to me, seed grown) along with a few small pings & some unrooted Nep cuttings. I may also have a couple nice Sarr plants available.
Again, most things I have in trade are unknowns, however I can get some pics of what I have to those who have something to offer.
I am sorry for the mystery, however the extra plants I have currently are the ones that have been growing like crazy, but which I am not sure what they are.

I realize this is a strange request in a trade, as I don't usually bother growing out VFT seed especially.... however I have
a need for working with some seed/gemmae at this time. (No, I don't have the time to explain what I am needing them for,
but No, I am NOT planning on starting a CP store! Just an experiment :tumbleweed: in terror! :alien:

If interested, please PM me.
Thanks,
Paul :water:

PM sent.

I could provide you with a plethora of capensis seed... I have several stalks of a "giant" capensis, as well as "alba". Or if you wanna wait another week or two, I shall have another several D. aliciae stalks dumping seed.

Oh! A Plethora sounds nice!
PM'ed ya!
Thanks

Your inbox is full, sir!

Sorry,
Situation corrected (I hope)!

DJ57,
Many thanks for your generosity on the VFT seed (& others)! :hail:
Very MUCH appreciated!
Your help will be rewarded in the future!

Paul
:water:

Back