What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFTs for trade - seeking non-temperant plants

So after another year of dry scorching summer drought here in Texas, I've decided to throw in the towel and give up on outdoor temperate plants. I've traded away most of my flytraps but I still have a few 'Fang' and 'Czech Giant' varieties. I'm hoping to trade for any CPs not on my grow list that do well indoors on a sunny windowsill.

Any pics? I'd like to add some VFT's to the bog, and get rid of my pings.

I have a Drosera multifida extreme available if you're interested.

Any pics? I'd like to add some VFT's to the bog, and get rid of my pings.

This thread has a picture of what they look like in Spring when they were doing well

This is what the few I haven't traded away look like now:

fc1qj9.jpg

Last edited:
I have a Drosera multifida extreme available if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer. I do like sundews but doesn't the D. multifida extreme require a winter dormancy? From what I've read, it seems like a temperament plant.

Also, Mickey, I never received your PM. Maybe your message storage limit is exceeded?

pm ed you again

Multifida extrema can go through dormancy, but it's a primarily tropical form of the species.

Ya, I've never given mine dormancy and they will produce massive forking leaves on a windowsill, but they need bright light to really color up. My particular plants survived drought and 100+ temperatures this summer.

http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=7733100092

Last edited:
Hey Sundrew, I'm definitely interested. I tried to PM you about details but your PM box seems to be full. :)

I apologize, just cleared it.

Hey Sundrew, the last PM you sent me was just a quote. I tried to inform you but your PM box is full again.

Back