What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Seed For Trade, Some With Location Data

Location data provided, if available. Number of seeds in each packet listed out to the side. Got these from Kamil Pasek 2 months ago. They've been kept in the fridge since the day I got them in the mail.

1.) Sarracenia rubra ssp. wherryi (Washington Co. Alabama) (20 seeds)
2.) Sarracenia oreophila (De Kalb, Co., Alabama) (50 seeds) (CITES Appendix I plant. Trade must be within Oklahoma.)
3.) Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa var. montana (Transylania Co. North Carolina) (10 seeds)
4.) Sarracenia flava var. rubricorpora (2 packages - 12 seeds each) (no location data)
5.) Sarracenia flava var ornata (20 seeds) (no location data)
6.) Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa (all green form) (8 seeds)
7.) Sarracenia purpurea ssp venosa var burkii f. luteola (7 seeds) <- Read about it here
8.) Sarracenia flava (Pender Co. North Carolina) (30 seeds) <-- I've read that these get pretty big
9.) Sarracenia leucophylla (Santa Rosa Co. Florida) (20 seeds)
10.) Sarracenia leucophylla (short red pitchers) (Baldwin Co. Alabama) (20 seeds)

Interested in:
Drosera - plants and seeds - any and all varieties
Nepenthes - plants and recently harvested seeds - lowland and intermediate, as well as tolerant highlanders and hybrids (no picky or ultra highlanders :p )
Pinguicula - will entertain offers but not highly interested atm
Heliamphora
Cephalotus

Not interested in:
Utricularia, Aldrovanda, Roridula, Sarracenia, Dionaea

Let me know what you have and what you would like in return.

Last edited:
I have it all.. am interested in all you have of:
3.) Sarracenia purpurea ssp. venosa var. montana (Transylania Co. North Carolina) (10 seeds)

Already replied. and added the growlist link to my signature just for you buddy.

@ Dionae: I tried to reply to your message but your PM box is full. If you can clear some space I'll shoot you a reply. Thanks!

PMed

All seeds have been traded off. Thanks for the PMs and interest everyone.

Back