What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three guys competing for two plants

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
Let's see what happens.

I already have Pineapple down for one, in exchange for a Paisan highland N. truncata, potted with a top dressing of Sphag I REALLY want.

We have another winner. McNair, DEAL! I'll be sending the amp and a matching size viking.

There is one N. ampullaria oranginsh left. Let the games begin!

Please note that the plants were moved recently, and they went into a sulk by drying up all the pitchers. They each have one pitcher, but are getting more ready.

079-2.jpg

A not-so-colorful one:

078-4.jpg

Last edited:
Ludisia cutting, D. burmannii 'Giant Red' seeds. Idk if you want a hundred or so indica seeds, but I have those too

1zxnmti.jpg

About 2.25" from leaf tip to leaf tip and 3" adding the pitcher. That new leaf is after coffee and adjusting to my conditions. The tendril and pitcher is twice as large as the ones before and I see a bit of orange on that. The website said that this batch should be orange to red. :)

**Comes potted in dead sphagnum with a topping of live, vibrant green sphagnum that has been known to turn red but hasn't for me.**

I knew I should have stocked with more expensive plants.
UPDATE: I have a venus flytrap and a Purprea sundew?

The plants are here, in the back corner in the giant (slimy) pot. One has a sunburned leaf.

085-2.jpg

For those offering something that I view as better than what I have, I can also add either some Aldrovanda sprigs, a small sprig of U. calcyfida "Asenath Waite", a 8" high N. viking, and/or a N. miranda division.

We have a winner! McNair, just made an offer I can't refuse. PM me your address, and I'll get it packed up.

The offer is closed, good friends. Winners, send me your addresses, and I'll get busy.

Last edited:
Back