What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. lowii x campanulata blooming

Caught a quick peek of this today, looks to be male. Will likely be at least another month+ before any pollen will be ripe but if anyone has any females with blooms in the making please let me know within the next couple weeks otherwise I will be trimming it off.
Thanks!

IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG
IMG_1334.JPG

love mine , love yours too , nice growin yann!!

Thanks for the compliment Jimmy! :) Let me know if you have anything on your end in bloom, I've seen green thumb and your plants looks MUCH happier than mine!

Awesome bro!!! Fantastic looking plant BTW.

I wish my slendiana was blooming! I'll check and see if we are lucky.

hehe thanks for the kind words Josh. Let me know if you have anything worthwhile blooming!

Nope checked last night. Nothing.

I've just started collecting neps, so have nothing flowering, but I just have to say that this plant is insanely nice. Hopefully you find something awesome to cross it with. It's a beauty.

Thanks for the kind words. Keep your eyes out in the future as I will be taking a basal for a friend and likely take another one to do a give away.

Can you grow this as a lowland or is it more intermediate?

This is a great hybrid for beginners. I have successfully grown this one in both of those conditions, very rewarding.

Sounds fantastic! You've got a great clone, is this from seed?

Clone, its one of EPs hybrids. They have a few different clones of this cross all of which are stunning.

These are all seedgrown

These are all seedgrown

Oh really? Top of page 9, http://pitcherplants.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=10996&page=9

"I have already stated that we do. Yes, lowii x camp has been tced. We had 49 clones but they were all very similar so never kept them separated. The photo in the post above and the 2 upper pitchers previously are the most differences we have seen. N.(lowii x veitchii) x camp shows more variation."

Come on Kevnep, I thought you kept up with this thread seeing how much you've posted in it....

Back