What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few things I'm currently looking for:

Roridula
D. ascendens 'Red Hairy'
D. camporupestris
D. graminifolia
H. 'Tequila'
N. lowii x truncata 'squat'
gemmae of:
D. helodes
D. allantostigma

and some other stuff, I forget what.

Looking for as much of this stuff as possible before winter fully hits.
I've got a bunch of stuff to offer in trade.

Last edited:
would you trade something you have for roridula

my camera broke they are just small seedling i grew from seed 1 inch tall sadly but very sticky i have 6 had 10 4 randomly died but those were weaklings only strong ones left
ps dentata

At that size they wouldn't survive the trip with our current-worsening weather. If you have any survivors come spring, let me know.

ok i will
my big bad gorgonias is in flower so i will have seeds to then

oh, also looking for D. camporupestris

I've got a few D. 'carburup' I could let go of. They're not producing gemmae at the moment but I could just ship em all potted up if you'd be interested...

I've got a few D. 'carburup' I could let go of. They're not producing gemmae at the moment but I could just ship em all potted up if you'd be interested...

that seems like an awful lot of work just for a few pygmy dews.
As much as I want them I shall decline and save you the hastle. I REALLY appreciate the offer though!
p.S.. the veitchii x platy is off and running. Thanks again..

Sure thing. I can pm you a good place to buy them too.
Glad to hear about the veitchii x platy! The sarr seedlings are all settling in great as well.

haven't really made a dent, so here's a bump..

Roridula
D. ascendens 'Red Hairy'
D. graminifolia
D. camporupestris
H. 'Tequila'
N. lowii x truncata 'squat'
gemmae of:
D. helodes
D. allantostigma

Last edited:
Mass - I can throw in a B52 when I send you the Schnell's Ghost if you can wait till I send it.

Mass - I can throw in a B52 when I send you the Schnell's Ghost if you can wait till I send it.

oh heck yeah! Thanks buddy.. I'll scratch it off the list.

Back