What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ampularia for "SASE"

plant rcd....looks good and planted. i think it will enjoy in my humble terrarium. Can't wait til it gets that mutant vigor and starts making some pretty red pitchers for me.

thx a bunch!

just wanted to add a pic of this very nice specimen which seems to have some decent roots as well. should outgrow that pot in no time:

102_0255.jpg

here is an updated photo.....it appears to be developing the larger pitcher and the smaller one is in stasis. I am hoping that once it finishes with that pitcher that it will invest into the growth point in the middle which will convince me the plant is happy and in good health. although I anticipate it will be. Thanks again jimmy....really wanted an amp!

102_0265.jpg

Plant arrived the other day and settling in nicely in the terrarium! Thanks a lot!!

hey bobby, what kind of soil mix do you use for your LL neps?

66% perlite 20% peat 14% orchid bark.

i think my ampy is finally getting itself settled in...the growth tip is advancing so it's stasis seems to be over....I am thinking my light levels must be lower than Jimmy's I notice the leaves are going from that red color to a green. anyway all looks fantastic....can't wait for it to get 100% settled in and do what lowlanders do :) .

Back