What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hey folks, I know I haven't been around much but I thought I would just put the feelers out anywho.

My friend has a small hanging glass bowl that he has wanted to fill with some sort of plants, though he is in no way botanically adept. I realized that it could make a delightful little micro-garden if done correctly, but alas I no longer own the plants that could be grown in it.

So I am asking you guys if anyone has any extra of the following:

U. graminifolia or other extremely hardy/weedy Utricularia

An extra D. capensis or possibly D. venusta.

It's cold here and this is just a charity case, I have nothing to offer in return as I have liquidated almost my entire collection already. It may be possible that I can "SASE" a heatpack to the sender if necessary...

Let me know if you can help me help my friend get his addiction started. ;)

i have capensis for sase of mult. size possibly some seed too

Pmed.

Thank you for the offer Rball, and thank you especially to Crissytal for her help with this.

It's times like this I wish Terraforums had a user rating system so I could rate her up!

Case Closed.

Rating forums can be a little counter productive, it's like one person has less say. I've seen a lot of interesting people shut down in the past probably due to their lack of obscene numbers of post. Naw I'm good with a non-rated forum.

Back