What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone want to trade some of their non-temperate sundews?

I have a few extra's atm.

madagascarensis like 2 in tall

mature and seeding dielsiana

nice looking marston's dragon...med size

indica....3-4 in tall

mature and seeding nidiformis about 3 in tall

1 mature spat

1 small alicae

2 small collinsaei

2 small affinnis which were the result of something i call natural strikes. Meaning alot of times during transplant leaves get partially buries and will strike while they are still attached to the mother plant.

1 sm indica plant

1 larger cape sundew

also have a decent sized S. rubra division which needs to go dormant very soon

a small S.scarlet belle division which needs to go dormant very soon

1 cobra plant seedling

1 plug of u. bisq

I am very flexible with all the above plants and don't look at them like they are made of pressed gold however I did have to go through a little bit of trouble to get some of them....also feel free to offer plants already on my list as some I have are very small and would prefer a mature plant alternatively small plants and/or strikes are acceptable as well.

COme visit Fredericksburg in the spring and I will give you more D. intermedia that you can reasonably count.

have plenty of intermedia already....you have any temperate hybrids in the spring or brevifolia? :)

Oh, non-temperates! I read that wrong. Never mind then.

Hey cpbobby,
Sorry i didn't get back to you yet, but if the medium marston's dragon is around I would be intrested. I threw out my back and wasn't able to be at the computer becuase of it. Sorry again.

PM'd you again. Maybe we are getting closer lol!

land pro, don't sweat it. get better first..no need to apologize...i need to update but I ended up giving it to a close friend of mine that I somehow got into growing cp's. I talked her into getting a bigger pot from me and so I couldn't rightly return it looking so empty :). also I am hoping the extra plants will finally inspire her to get better lighting...UGH!

either way hit me up and maybe we can figure something out.

alternatively i have a giveaway for a smaller dragon ending this week...i encourage you to put your name in.

get well!

Hello Bobby, I sent you a package. You will also find a Christmas bonus enclosed. Fingers crossed for no freezing!

availability update:

madagascarensis like 2 in tall

indica....3-4 in tall

2 small affinnis which were the result of something i call natural strikes. Meaning alot of times during transplant leaves get partially buries and will strike while they are still attached to the mother plant.

1 sm indica plant

1 small alicae

1 small collinsaei

1 cobra plant seedling

I am very flexible with all the above plants and don't look at them like they are made of pressed gold however I did have to go through a little bit of trouble to get some of them....also feel free to offer plants already on my list as some I have are very small and would prefer a mature plant alternatively small plants and/or strikes are acceptable as well.

availability update:

indica....3-4 in tall

1 sm indica plant

1 small alicae

1 small collinsaei

Back