What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a Nepenthes Ventricosa x Spathulata that is in flower now. It is a female so im looking for some pollen the pollen donor will get 50% of all seeds produced. it is a medium flower so not much pollen is needed. Iam looking for pollen from any not to comman nepenthes like alata even ventricosa is fine though. If someone has a rarer type that would be great. I have seen many beautiful crosses from spat x vent x lowii or macro or truncata or anything like that. Im not expecting a rare type but one would be nice please pm me with offers. I can even split the amount of flowers in to groups so more crosses could be made please pm me and post the types in this thread. Thanks so much
and Im so excited to see the crosses I can make.

All I have at this time is N. spathulata X boschiana pollen. It's a perfectly nice hybrid and grows like a weed, but it is mainly green body with red/striped peristome. A week ago I could have offered N. tenuis pollen, but I just finished using it up!

All I have at this time is N. spathulata X boschiana pollen. It's a perfectly nice hybrid and grows like a weed, but it is mainly green body with red/striped peristome. A week ago I could have offered N. tenuis pollen, but I just finished using it up!

I was just about to say I had a spathulata x boschiana putting out a spike... :p

I was just about to say I had a spathulata x boschiana putting out a spike... :p

Mine has been in flower continuously since June! I spotted yet another bloom spike starting today, so I pinched it off. Dang thing doesn't know when to stop! I have one spike about halfway into its bloom period, and a smaller second one that will open in about a month or so. Pollen available immediately, and for several weeks to come.

ill let you guys know in a few days want to see if i get any other offers before pick

would you mind if i splitted the flower in half ,half exotic lady half whimgrinders i would lable the flowers with a sharpie and give you each half of what your pollen produced

I've got Nepenthes fusca in flower right now.

would you mind if i splitted the flower in half ,half exotic lady half whimgrinders i would lable the flowers with a sharpie and give you each half of what your pollen produced

That's Fine With Me

n bicalarata I have some N. X Aeneas pollen available if you still have some seed pods available for pollen slots. I'd like to put some of it to use instead of letting it go to waste. . . the pitchers age & look like cherries with the smell of gardinias.

anyone mind if i split it in 3rds with lances whimgrinders and evil knomes pollen i will lable them !!! each person would get 2-3 pods possibl more if i want less seeds ill try to give you as much as possible

anyone mind if i split it in 3rds with lances whimgrinders and evil knomes pollen i will lable them !!! each person would get 2-3 pods possibl more if i want less seeds ill try to give you as much as possible

Still All Good With Me...

Dude, your inbox is full so I can't reply to your PM.

Pollen sent. Oh and so you don't get freaked out when it arrives. . . I titled the letter to "Mike Bicalarata". Didn't know what your name is in the PM you sent but I don't think the USPS will mind :lol: .

n bical: I have tried twice to respond to your PM, but your inbox is full and so I cannot. Please make some room in your inbox.

cleared it
sorry whimgrinder i thought it was clear but i guess not its clear now though

Back