What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seeds for trade

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

This offer is limited to the USA only due to international mail limitations and time considerations.

I’d like to trade seeds of N. truncata x Mixta for seeds of any carnivorous plant (not just Nepenthes) that will grow in tropical or subtropical conditions. Instead of seeds, it can also be a cutting, or root, or any part of the plant that will grow -- or even the plant itself. The N. truncata x Mixta seeds were harvested earlier today from a plant growing in intermediate conditions. The seeds will also probably grow in lowland conditions. There will be about 100 seeds in each packet.

If you would like to trade, copy the most recent version of the list below, add your name to it, and post it. Then PM me with your postal mailing address, and I’ll PM you with mine.

Last edited:
1. hcarlton

1. hcarlton
2. dionae

1. hcarlton
2. dionae
3. Jcal

1. hcarlton
2. dionae
3. Jcal
4. dueoka

1. hcarlton
2. dionae
3. Jcal
4. dueoka
5.richjam1986

1. hcarlton
2. dionae
3. Jcal
4. dueoka
5.richjam1986

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

So, what exactly happened here? I sent a pm about the offer, but have gotten no reply since. Were the seeds given all to someone else?

hcarlton, I received PMs from everyone on the list except you. I don't know what happened to yours. There's still one seed packet left, so please PM me with your mailing address.

Alright, a second pm has been sent.

Back