What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search seeds for Germany: Nepenthes and Dr. regia

Hey,

I life in Germany and its really hard to get fresh seeds of Nepenthes.

I search any seeds of nepenthes (high and lowland but really fresh) and Dr. regia

Please write me an message,thank you very much.

Mango

try some ebay sellers there are ones just days old there but dont buy from nepentheceae he is a poacher and so is morebuyfromthisshop but the others seem very good

Ermahgerd, ich lerne Deutsch!... Aber es ist nicht sehr gut... Ein Mann auf eBay verkauft Nepenthes Saatgut. Er heisst albermarelsounds... Also, gibt es ein anderen Mann und er verkauft Nepenthes Saatgut auch. Er heisst Nepenthaceae.

http://myworld.ebay.com/albermarlesounds?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

http://myworld.ebay.com/nepenthaceae?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Sie kommen aus Indonesia. Ich habe Saatgut von albermarelsounds gekauft. Er vergass ein Paket und er schickt mir nur vier Paket. Nicht so gut, aber nicht schlect... Ich denke dass albermarelsounds und nepenthaceae sind eine Person. eBay hat viele Drosera Saatgut auch. :)

Thank you very much ;)

Many people say, don't buy from ebay seller, so if you all bought seeds from some seller who sounds good, are they germinated, though?

(Sorry for my bad English, I will try my best and on January/01/2013 until January/13/2013 I fly to Florida). One little other question did you know, can I buy legal seeds in the USA and took it back into Germany? Or make the US-Custom any problems?

@Pineapple: Dein Deutsch ist wirklich schon sehr gut, besser wie mein Englisch :D. Wo lernst du es, wenn ich mal fragen darf?

Regards

Thank you very much ;)

Many people say, don't buy from ebay seller, so if you all bought seeds from some seller who sounds good, are they germinated, though?

(Sorry for my bad English, I will try my best and on January/01/2013 until January/13/2013 I fly to Florida). One little other question did you know, can I buy legal seeds in the USA and took it back into Germany? Or make the US-Custom any problems?

@Pineapple: Dein Deutsch ist wirklich schon sehr gut, besser wie mein Englisch :D. Wo lernst du es, wenn ich mal fragen darf?

Regards

Mine never germinated because they dried out on a hot summer day in the GH. I didn't sow them properly either. Many people have had success getting seeds to germinate from albermarelsounds, I ordered from him. I'm not sure about the laws, but albermarelsounds and nepenthaceae will label what they sell as crafting materials which gets them through customs of most countries... I'm not saying that is the right thing to do though. Thousands of people have ordered from them according to their feedback, so it works.

They are always uploading new species of seeds. If you don't see what you like, wait until they get some cool ones and then place the order.

I'm learning German in school. I took the course last year and I am taking it this year as well, and I plan to take it through the end of high school and into college. I try to practice it every chance I can, it is a fun language to learn. :)

Where in Florida?

@pineapple: okay, I will try it ;). Would you say the seeds are his own or from the nature...? Our school English was not good, because I hate the "Oxford English". My mother lived 5 years in Texas and 6 years in Kentucky so I love the American slang :)

@pebes: we rented a car and drive to Key West, Orlando, Miami. I would see the apalachicola national forest because I heard it is beautiful :). Aaaaand the Butterfly World is awesome, I love America but next time I will see the real live of America. I'm 17 years old and learn to dive so I love it to travel ;)

@pineapple: okay, I will try it ;). Would you say the seeds are his own or from the nature...? Our school English was not good, because I hate the "Oxford English". My mother lived 5 years in Texas and 6 years in Kentucky so I love the American slang :)

They're collected from nature... Not sure if he has permits or not. So it is possible what you are getting is hybrid seeds, but it is unlikely. Don't really know where else you could get a large quantity of seeds with a good selection of species. eBay is your best bet if you don't mind how he collects.

I enjoy German slang. Mumu/Muschi is my favorite word, it sounds so süß lol.

Ahh, okay. For me it's no problem if the seeds are from the nature the big problem is only I would like to have no hybrids ;D

I heard the German language are for many other people ugly :(.
Yeah, this word is really cool, hope you know what you write :p. (I don't like only the word but this is a other theme) xD

I'd stay away from Nepenthaceae, as most of his seeds offered are realy old, but morebuyfromthisshop and albermarlesounds have seeds that do well (by the way, these two are actually from the same person, if anyone ever pays attention to the paypal email). The seeds the seller collects are from tribal lands he has access to, so are otherwise protected, and he collects relatively few seeds at a time from any one species or population. I have had very good germination from seeds bought from these sellers.

I know this is a request for Germany but the names recommended above do not/will not provide proper paperwork for importing seeds/plant parts to the USA and so shall not be discussed on TerraForums (since we are mainly located in the USA) since we do not condone illegal activities. I can only enforce this on the parties I know of for sure so please make sure you are asking proper questions before deciding who to buy from (no matter if you are in the US or another country). They will tell you "very sorry i didn't supply the certificate.but shipment to US destinations are smooth to send without it." but remember, when your shipment gets caught it is you facing the fines... NOT them.
Please keep that in mind. I just wanted to put that note here since now the names show as censored out.
Andrew

Back