What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOR TRADE: D. Patens Gemmae - Cool Species!

Nepenthesis

Formerly known as Pineapple
This is a really cool species, it forms gemmae in a flowery pattern, never seen pygmies do this before...

o6wmqq.jpg

I harvested the gemmae and there was about 40 total. I am thinking of trading a few in sets of 10, or more depending on the kind of trade. So maybe 20 total would get traded. I am specifically looking for sphag, but not any sphag. There are a few kinds I want... The "fat" sphag like S. papillosum, cushion sphag (don't have a species name) or any other kind of sphag that looks cool. I have S. rebellum, I have a regular green species and I have a fat version of S. rebellum. Just looking for something different I don't have. I'm open to any other offers though, but I am most interested in sphag.

If you have an offer, PM me. Thanks! :)

These will be sown on Saturday if I don't get any takers, or possibly sooner.

I'll send you a pm, may have something you're interested in.

Bump... Two days until the offer is taken off the table.

OMG darn I am a newbie so do not have any others for trade...

Yo, hand them over punk.
Oh, sphag, I thought you said "swag."
:jester:

I can offer Darlingtonia seeds.

I think it's kinda funny pine said he wants to trade for "tha cush". :jester:

Thanks for all of the offers so far guys. I'll just clear up that I more than likely won't trade unless I get a good portion of an interesting sphagnum species. Here are pictures of two I am looking for...

Notice this one has tons of small fibers... Regular star moss could easily be mistaken for this...

6557337177_d1d1dd8a88.jpg

Notice the fat, smooth fibers of this moss...

Sphagnum.magellanicum.jpg

Last chance... They'll be off the table in a matter of minutes.

I have no sphag, but I do have a few nice dews. Just throwing that out there. Oh and x miranda cuttings are an option also. I won't PM since I have no sphag to offer tho.

here is the some of that 'cushion' stuff or the closest I could find. not as abundant as I thought.

102_0379_zpsf3f0dc27.jpg

Alright guys, I'm going to sow this batch. If anyone wants a full grown plant in a few months, I can do that in exchange for the sphag I'm interested in. Lil already has a couple reserved for around spring (depending on how big they get)...

Thanks for all offers I've received! Sorry that I'm looking for something so specific. :(

Back