What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey folks.

ive got three exotic lady rooted basals that i'd like to trade. i'd prefer to trade these to someone in the pnw area due to the current temps nationally and the fact that i haven't shipped a nep before. these were separated a little over two months ago. they've been growing indoors under fluorescent lights since then, temps between 60 and 75 with relatively high humidity. two of the three have inflated tendrils at the moment, but all three seem quite healthy. i've included a current pic and a couple pics of the plant they came from.

i mainly grow highland neps, but will consider all cp's. my main wants (but not necessarily what i expect to be offered) are robcantleyi, lowii hybrids, izumae and its hyrbids, and darlingtonia's. i'd be willing to trade just one or all three for the right deal.

i also have a 40 gallon breeder tank that maybe someone would be interested in. it would have to be a local trade due to its size, but again i'm looking for neps or other cp's. dimensions are 36" x 18" x 16". i have a glass lid (not pictured) that i could throw in as well. there is a crack in the glass lid, but it doesn't impede function. i will provide pics of the lid if asked. it was an extra $40 but ill throw it in for free if we can work out a deal.

i don't have a growlist atm but shoot me a pm and maybe we can work something out.
heres a link to the thread ive been posting my collection in to give you an idea of what i have: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?132724-The-Nepenthes-that-I-m-growing

onto the pics

20130114_090039.jpg

the whole plant about ten months ago, basals still attached:
IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

the tank:
20130114_125903.jpg

thanks folks, and happy growing

very nice but all I have to trade at this time is some dews and pings , will have sarrs to trade in the spring

hey mickey, the link to your growlist doesn't seem to be working. i'm about to shoot you a pm.

i'm really not picky with what im looking for. i'd be willing to trade a basal for almost any nep that i dont have. i should have also mentioned that i'm in the market for legally obtained fungus free live moss, sphagnum or otherwise. again, not picky. i need this tank out of my house. lets help each other out :grin:

Sent you a pm

Back