What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.purpurea ssp.venosa

I have 2 rooted leaf pullings and 1 decent sized division of Sarracenia purpurea ssp.venosa that Im looking to trade.Trades Im interested in are Mexican Pings,Non Typical Dionaea,any Neps.Also check my growlist I might be willing to trade other plants if I have more than 1 of them.

I have a bunch of mex pings but the labels fell off so I can't name most of them , , there still in flower since march, if you have some interset Pm me I can send pictures

can one really root sarr leaf pullings? I've never heard of such a thing..
Any pics?

can one really root sarr leaf pullings? I've never heard of such a thing..
Any pics?
I just received a sarracenia purpurea "smurf" that was propagated through a leaf pulling.

The division is spoken for so far,and Ill post up link to pics of the rooted leaf pulling.The pics wont be the greatest due to the fact my camera is broke and Ive been using my cell phone camera.Ill post the pics link in a few minutes gotta take the pics and upload them.Heres the pics link http://www.flickr.com/photos/dweezy247/

Last edited:
That's pretty cool. Always learning new things in this hobby..

Back