What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes adrianii Seed Giveaway

This giveaway is for 25+ Nepenthes adrianii seeds. I will cover postage, no s.a.s.e. needed.

The rules are simple:

1.) You must have at least 100 POSTS ON THIS FORUM.
2.) You must live in the U.S.A.
3.)The first person to answer the question correctly gets the seeds.

​Q: What are my favorite freshwater fish to keep in aquaria ?

Last edited:
Neons, or angel fish.

If I have fewer than 100 posts, oops :)

I've done away with the Green Account rule since nobody with a green account seems to want these seeds and I don't want them to go bad.

man your just spittin answers arnt you lol.^^^^^^^ im gunna go with swordtails

***there are no true freshwater puffer fish. they are brackish water but can live in very low salt content water.. they still some salt tho. Life expectancy is greatly shortened if caring for them in strictly freshwater. unless your filling the tank with tap water and tap will have some salt content in it.

PM'ed Aidan.

Last edited:
hey anyways how bout that snow storm you guys got??? 500 dollar fine for driving on the road.. guess the states gotta make money some how

***there are no true freshwater puffer fish. they are brackish water but can live in very low salt content water.. they still some salt tho. Life expectancy is greatly shortened if caring for them in strictly freshwater. unless your filling the tank with tap water and tap will have some salt content in it.

Not true. There are quite a few true freshwater puffers, more infact than the estuarine species. And the true FW puffers are probably my 2nd favorite.

Fresh wAter eels (how specific do want it to be species)

One of the rainbow fish, African butterfly fish, silver dollar, red belly pacu, Oscar, hatchet fish, tetras, barbs, sorry didn't mean to be equated to spam, I just figured a guess per post was easier to see

Last edited:
Back