What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have just recently split a part of my collection of sarracenia, and have bags of left over rhizome pieces. I don't really have the room for them and know there is a bunch of viable pieces with roots attached. I am willing to to trade them for most any other sarracenia or drosera. I also have over a thousand darlingtonia seeds that I would will be willing to trade or send via padded SASE 100 at a time. PM me if anybody is interested. I'm new to this forum but have expierenced tons of generosity so far and I want to share what I have.

Sarracenia available now:

S. Luecophylla tarnok (tons)
S. Flava maxima
S. Alata
S. Flava rugelii

Seeds:

Darlingtonia California (harvested 9/15/2012)

I also have tons of splits as the ones described above for trade but also:

S. Rubra rubra
S. Judith hindle (California carnivores)
S. Rubra gulfensis
S. mitchellina x readii (only one split for trade)
S. Purpure venosa

totaly interested in darl. seeds. dont have much to trade how about prolifera flower stalk not seeds but easy to get strikes

I would love to have some luecophylla tarnok, and any of the other as well. I have some d. Capinsis and d . Spatulata that I would be willing to trade

I'm untreated in the Mitchell's x readii. The gulfensis and a couple tarnooks. What types of plants are you interested in? And I don't know if you need any but a also have a bunch of mylar up for trade

Sorry about the last post I was half awake and using my phone for that one.
I'm intrested in the
S. mitchellina x readii
S. Judith hindle (California carnivores)
S. Rubra gulfensis
S. Luecophylla tarnok (2-3)
What types of plants are you interested in? And I don't know if you need any but a also have a bunch of mylar up for trade.

PM'd.

Back