What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After much deliberation I have decided to replace this particular nepenthes in my limited collection. If I had more room available I would keep it but there are so many other neps I would rather have also I have a nigro gracilis x mirabilis that will pretty much look like this gracilis except for a minor difference in the shape of the pitcher and coloring.

I am only looking for nepenthes and only lowland nepenthes or nepenthes that can be comfortably grown in a lowland environment. an example would be a a recent addition i have gotten of a HL x LL veitchii that grows well as a lowlander.

only exception would be something I could acclimate as a houseplant but it would have to really catch my eye.....i already have a miranda and a ventrata x dubia.

as mentioned in the title it has a basal already growing to help increase it's trading potential.

This particular specimen looks to be exquisite, it seems to be coloring up rather quickly as well as making a basal already.

nothing that is already on my growlist except for my northiana(exception would be a different variant of what i have i.e. bical orange)....would like one a little bigger than the one i have but realistically unlikely for a gracilis i am sure.

102_0486_zps7e87704d.jpg

have offer/waiting on cutting so plant is on hold.

Back