What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I have the following available for trade.
D. Spatulata
D. Adelae
D. Capensis (typical / seed grown by me)

Also have some sarracenia seedlings (Leucophylla x Oreophila - 6 months old) that am going to replant and I know I will have extras left over.

Looking for:
D. Intermedia
D. Multifida
Sarracenia seeds (mostly purpurea or hybrids thereof)
Any North American sundew.

Last edited:
I have D. intermedia seeds if you're interested. Well soon to have seeds im just waiting for the stalks to dry up a bit
Travis

What interests you from the list?

im interested in the D.adelae and surprisingly i dont have D. capensis either

I have some D. nidiformis, S. flava, S. leucophylla 'red', S. leucophylla, and a sarracenia mix that has 2 of the following: S. flava, S. x doodlebug, S. leucophylla.

im interested in the D.adelae and surprisingly i dont have D. capensis either

Alrighty. I will send a pm to work out the details.

I have some D. nidiformis, S. flava, S. leucophylla 'red', S. leucophylla, and a sarracenia mix that has 2 of the following: S. flava, S. x doodlebug, S. leucophylla.

Very interested. Pm sent.

All plants are spoken for except D. Spatulata, and capes.

If you have any north American dews or purp seeds please let me know.

I have some D. Rotundifolia seeds to trade. Would be interested in either/both of your remaining drosera as I am trying to restart my collection

Let me know if you are interested at all.

Thanks,
Chris

I have some D. Rotundifolia seeds to trade. Would be interested in either/both of your remaining drosera as I am trying to restart my collection

Let me know if you are interested at all.

Thanks,
Chris

Got plenty of both I can send you. Would be happy to kick start your collection. I will send you a pm.

I forgot about the up coming auction so this offer is now closed. Thanks for all of your interest.

To all who made a deal with me:
All packages were mailed out this morning. Thank you all.

Got my plants today! Exceeded my expectations.

Thank you so much,
Chris

Back