What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On the lookout for tentaculata

I've always admired N. tentaculata since I fist started drooling over nepenthes, and its really a plant I would love to add to my collection. I prefer the lighter version but either is gorgeous. If anyone knows where I can snag one (besides AW) holla' at me! I don't have all that much to trade but you can always check out my grow-list. It's worth a shot eh? I have access to a bunch of orchids if that's what floats your boat, and am attending an orchid show that will have a bit of everything. Otherwise I'd just love to find somewhere I could purchase one. Thank's for reading!

-Greg

I know TOG has one he's willing to trade but he's only looking for sarrs. Good luck, cause I going after it myself!

I have a couple TINY ones (like 3/4 inch wide, or maybe a little less), if that is something that interests you...

I very well might. I'll let you know if I can't find another one. Then I'll go fun size! lol. TOG, what are you looking for sarracenia wise?

I haven't fully decided if I'm going to trade anything yet, but I'd be interested in just about any sarr except purp, Psittacina and their hybrids. I especially love minor and Alata hybrids, looking for Alata Night as well. Rarish stuff. ;)

I don't have too many sarrs (various flavas, leucs, some sort of alata hybrid (I'll find out), and a few purp variations. I'm also getting some from a really sweet private collection as well as the SB orchid show thats tomorrow. I know theres going to be someone there that has a bunch of sarrs. I'll look out for something in particular if you'd like. Although I understand you might not want to trade.

Uhh a mature Leah Wilkerson would be really nice. :D I can't garauntee that I'm going to trade you though.

I understand. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one. It would be a nice sarr to add to my collection anyway.I know how you feel though. Theres a bunch of stuff I'm on the line with as far as wether or not I want to trade it. I'd say unless it's something your really interested in, then hold off.

I have two plants and one of them has two growth points. I'm always interested in discussing possible trades.

Back