What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. graomogolensis for trade

Still in need of spiralis/graminifolia, different locales of D. ascendens, and I hoard D. schizandra.. so that's always an option as well.
Always open to offers of whatever though..

Only looking to part with about 20 of these. Here is HALF of the container..

IMG_4122_zps18baac5e.jpg

IMG_4121_zpsd36da722.jpg

IMG_4124_zps070a7fc2.jpg

PM'd

Last edited:
Forgot to say,"Feel free to PM me with your offers." :bigthumpup:

1 down, 19 to go..

Is my care package included? I'll go check and see if there's anything you don't have of mine. Remember, Bains rocket and groamogolensis?

EDIT: there's a lot you don't have. Lets call it a trade instead of a freebie, okay?

Don't want them, just want to say that they look really nice. Th amount of dew looks like frost on the plants, makes a really cool effect. :D

Is my care package included? I'll go check and see if there's anything you don't have of mine. Remember, Bains rocket and groamogolensis?

EDIT: there's a lot you don't have. Lets call it a trade instead of a freebie, okay?

I see your PM in the inbox everyday. Couldn't forget you if I tried..
The pics above are also the SMALL HALF of the container. The other half is even sweeter..
Don't fret my pet. I got this..

Sorry to bug. You do want some dews in return, right?

9 down, 11 to go..

ORDER UP!! Get it while it's hot..

Back