What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free for one random NASC auction donor: one year old Lilium catesbaei

Hello,

I'm really impressed by the many excellent items donated to the auction this year. If you donated any item to the NASC auction, you can enter this giveaway for one one year old L. catesbaei. (Buying stuff in the auction is important of course, but buyers already get a plant and the satisfaction of burning a bog. I think donors deserve a bonus.) It will be very similar to the one pictured in the auction thread. I'll cover shipping. Add your name if you are interested and you donated something to the auction. Make sure you don't inadvertently erase other people's names. Drawing results will be announced next saturday to give busy people a chance to enter. Good luck--

1. Wire Man. I love native liliums. Very grateful for the offer!

2. catrus Me too!

2. catrus Me too!
3.Exotix- Thanks for the chance

2. catrus Me too!
3. Exotix- Thanks for the chance
4. RL7836 :hail:

2. catrus Me too!
4. RL7836
5. byuboy29. Would be an interesting addition...

2. catrus Me too!
4. RL7836
5. byuboy29. Would be an interesting addition...
6. jlechtm (thanks for the additional donation, Mike!)

Wow, only six entrants? I guess this really is a carnivorous plant forum. Anyway, thanks for playing. With lucky number 6, Jlechtm takes it. Congratulations and thanks to everyone who participated in the NASC auction!

Thanks! It will have a place of honor in my growing collection of CP companions.

Back