What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SubRosa

BS Bulldozer
Hi! I'm a newcomer to bog gardens and CPs,and a new member here who's looking for Orchids I can grow outdoors year round in my half barrel bog gardens. I'm zone 6b/7a, but the barrels are in a really sweet microclimate, SSW exposure tucked into the inside corner of my blacktop driveway and my black slate patio, with a my house right behind it as a windbreak. I've actually kept the same Rosemary bush for 5 years, which is 3 years longer than my second best attempt with that plant in this area. (Winter skipped us that year!). Looking for Habenarias, Spiranthes, etc. Being new to CPs I don't have too much to trade in that regard, just a small Purple Pitcher and some seedlings of Drosera intermedia that unexpectedly self sowed. However I do have a few garden plants, mostly NA natives available:

Rhododendron canescens, currently in a 6" pot should bloom next season VERY fragrant!

Spring Beauty, Claytonia virginica, selected for pink coloration

Snowdrops, Galanthus nivalis

Columbine, Aquilegia vulgaris seed grown from last year, will bloom this year, mixed colors

Thats all for now, hope we can make a deal!

Back