What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone,
I have a division of "Leah Wilkerson" I would like to trade!
My Leah I bought directly from Brooks Garcia in 2005, and it came directly from the Wilkerson bog.
(I still have the email paper trail to prove it! :) if anyone would like that along with the plant..)

Here is a photo from a few years ago, its the tall one in the back of the pot:

CP2008-059.jpg

Its now in its own pot..I repotted it last Spring, and took a division off the main rhizome clump and stuck
the division off to the side of the pot, it is that division I would like to trade.

I am interested in trading for any interesting, unusual or rare *upright* Sarracenia..
anything except sarrs with obvious psittacina or purpurea parentage. (im not a huge fan of those)

Will be shipped "bare root" wrapped in sphagnum..
due to uncertainty over international shipping rules, im going to say "US only"..
I will pay for shipping on my end, person I trade with can pay for shipping on their end..

(I also have a small pot of Judith Hindles, maybe 4 or 5 smaller rhizomes..they can be included as
part of this trade, or if someone is interested in Leah but not Judiths, they can be a separate trade..)

So let me know what you have! :)
thanks,
Scot

A little late in my season to send rhizomes. I would offer an alata var. nigropurpurea but the flowers already opened.

Back