What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fresh LFS for trade

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
  • Tags
    trade
For sure.. I'll get some pics posted today.

Tried to focus in on a couple of the largest rotunds that have sprang up. But you can see a bunch of smaller ones in these shots as well. And as you can tell from the pics, we need rain! Didn't take long for that moss to dry out..

Last edited:
I thought this was pretty cool, so figured I'd share.
From an old school CP'er who's name everyone knows.. but shall remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

"I got your package tonight, and that sphagnum is primo. I've had some live sphag from a a few different sources in the past, but yours is by far the best quality I've had. Thanks again!"

edit..

Last edited:
It varies from person to person. Not everybody has the things I'm looking for, so I try to accommodate everyone..

That's is truly a invaluable attitude that I wish more people here would adopt! The thing I hate most is to know someone has lots of spares, but still turn their nose up to you after you offer them everything you have. Even when the items you are offering are worth more then the plants you are seeking!
Thanks for paying it forward! Ideas like this is what keeps the hobby moving foward.

Thanks buddy.. I really do try to help as many people out as I can.

Still plenty of LFS available!!

Just got back from making a collection of fresh LFS, and I have to say, this new batch is GORGEOUS!
D. rotundifolia are out of control in this privately owned bog. I'm seeing (literally) hundreds of them in this batch alone.
After cutting the entire batch in half (keeping half for myself), and bagging it all up.. I have 7 gallons left for trade. And I guarantee EVERY single bag has sundews in it.
Get it while you can, otherwise I may just have to keep it all!

Only a few gallons left..
Sundews still guaranteed in every bag.

id like to add Mass was very generous in my first trade on here. I will try and pm you for 1 gal soon, looks pretty.

Best to make it snappy my friend.. as 1 gal is all I've got left of this (guaranteed sundews) batch.

the request lines are open!.. again.

This offer is no longer valid for TF. As I am no longer accepting trades for moss..
Find me elsewhere if you'd like to place an order.

Back