What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any of these for trade?

n. aristolochoides

n. ampullaria

will trade confetti plumeria (worth $75-100) i have a large quantity so if anyone is interested for trade just post and ill pm

what you will learn in this hobby is a lot of the people are not interested in the value of the plant you are trading, at least most of the people i have traded with were not...
Also, this thread belongs in the trade section, not in the general discussion board for Neps

what you will learn in this hobby is a lot of the people are not interested in the value of the plant you are trading

Very true, and to add- a plant is only "worth" the value a person recognizes it as having. This value is completely relative. That plant looks nice by the pictures, I would not mind having one- but I would never pay $75-100 for one. For a nice nepenthes- I likely would. As such, for me- trading an "$80 n. aristolochoides" for a $75-100 confetti plumeria is not an even trade "value-wise". Conversely, if someone had a really cool utricularia, even if "priced" around $40 or $50, if it was something I was looking for I would gladly trade a cutting off of my $250 N. x 'Peter D'Amato' and still feel like I came out on top- for me, that would be a trade in my favor.

Now, maybe someone around here wants a confetti plumeria really bad... never hurts to throw it out there ;)

I have an amp I could trade you. Interested?

i have an amp as well medium plant

Back