What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Sabre two growth point cutting ?? possibly

Status
Not open for further replies.

uphwiz

jimmy
my Sabre cutting is finally growing and looking good , it has two growth points , ( so it could possibly be cut in two and the upper would be need to be rooted).

I am looking for a a few neps in particular . I may hold on to it, as it has been with me for a while and i would like to grow it out myself.
im looking for truncata xx tm.
peter d'amato xx trumadiensis
x trumadiensis
veitchii highland x boschiana
possibly other trumadiensis crosses.
or campanulata crosses or species campy. i have lowii campy and thorelli campy
here is the video of one of the pitchers from a few months ago on the mother plant.
mom is still doing great and is one of my best pitchering neps.

Cool little video. I would love the N. Sabre, but I have none of what you are looking for. So whoever gets it or if you hang onto it, I wanna see pics. LOL

here is a pic of the cutting,

Hello,

I have a N.Maxima x TM if you are interested :p

Your inbox is full Jimmy. I had a couple questions still needing to be answered before we proceed..

sorry folks, cleared my inbox if you look again pm me with offers , looking for kinjie

mass, thought you wern't interested, cutting too small???

mass, thought you wern't interested, cutting too small???

I didn't say that. Was just confused as to whether you were separating the growth points, or if the entire stalk pictured is what you were offering.

entire stalk with two growth points.

Decided to hold onto my x TM for awhile. Can't seem to locate another clone 1 anywhere.
But my Peter D'Amato x x TM is putting up a basal, if that interests you at all.

trade is done thanks for all offers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back