What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have one or two flava var. maximas up for trade. These are fairly mature plants with a few years under their belt and are very tall. I obtained them (legally with a permit) from a local national forest. These particular ones were smaller than some of the older ones around them, as some were shoulder height on me (I'm 6'1"). I expect these to grow even taller, like the others in the forest, as they age. The flavas there have some mega genes. I have had them for a year and they seem to be very happy and are now coming out of dormancy with only 3 formed pitchers so far. sorry but I am hesitant to trade the largest couple of plants. I have a range of plant sizes with a few small ones too.

For scale the tallest pitcher is 31 inches.
a>

pic of lid
a>

for insight into their potential size here are their large bretheren in the wild
a>

Here is a list, in order, of what I would like:
1. sarracenia psittacina (var. okefenokeensis if possible)
2. sarracenia rubra ssp. rubra
3. sarracenia minor (var. okefenokeensis if possible)
4. any other sarrecenia
5. surprise me! im open to any offers. worst i can say is no.

keep in mind i live in S.C.

please show me pics of your offer and we can negotiate which flava I will trade. I will send/ post an updated picture of the specific plant as they are all still growing.

any questions feel free to ask!

Will PM you when I can get to my laptop. I have some of what you're asking about and dozens of things you want ... But just don't know it yet :).

Will PM you when I can get to my laptop. I have some of what you're asking about and dozens of things you want ... But just don't know it yet :).

thats what I like to hear

Back