What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UP for trade: Ventricosa x maja-as

Up for trade:Ventricosa x madja-as (3-4"). I was wanting to make a trade if anyone is interested. Looking for nepenthes that are small, cephalotus, heliamphora or rare dews. Please, let me know if interested.

a>

Last edited:
What is Maja-as? also if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that plastic pot, I've been looking for something that size for awhile...

Oh yes I am very interested. I have some small things I could offer I'll pm you tomorrow. :3

I spelled the name wrong in the title........ It is native to the Philippines and that is all I know. I lucked out and found the pot but you could try perusing the orchid websites?

What is Maja-as? also if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that plastic pot, I've been looking for something that size for awhile...

Try McConkey's or Greenhouse Megastore. I use the 4" from GH MegaStore for my smaller Sarr divisions and they grow strong root systems as well as having worked quite well for D. regia so far. Hopefully this helps ya out.

Sarge

Back