What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all, in a very unfortunate display of my absent-mindednes I left my LL terrarium outside on my porch for a night while I was rearranging my room. By the time I realized my mistake the next morning my Amp's ("lime twist" and "harlequin") as well as my singapore garden tech (which was pretty hard to come by) were burnt/boiled to a crisp in the afternoon sun. Although I grow mainly HLers, I've always wanted to have a little terrarium covered in an amp basal carpet. These were some of my first nepenthes and I'm pretty bummed with my loss... Anyway, if anyone has a spare ampullaria (any kind) for trade I'd love to get my hands on one again.
A few things I have for trade are:

AW Red N. albo (Small)
N. Albo "cameron HL" (about 12" across)
Large purple raff
N. "gentle"
N. belii x ventricosa well established cuttings
N. vent x ovata cutting
B. reducta (mature specimen)
Dracula felix
Oncidium verigatum

I'd also love to get my hands on:
Any form of
N. maxima MINI
N. gymnamphora
N. amp x sib
N. burbridgeae
N. Muluensis (specifically the MT clone)

Thanks everyone! :hail:

-Greg

I have a pot of Amp seedlings I'd be willing to trade one of. They are a few inches across, can post a picture tonight. If you don't think you have anything small enough to trade for a seedling, you can have one anyways, just send me a message!

Please clear your in box :lol:

I've got some 2-3" across plants grown from seed. Would love to get ahold of that large purple raff :p

Back