What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venus fly trap seeds for the right answer.

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Thought I would make a game out of this for those interested.

I have about 20 typical Venus flytrap seeds left. If interested you will simply have to guess what my favorite movie is!

Main character is Tiva. She owns terr who is her pet. This is an animated movie.

First person that responds with the right answer will receive the seeds!

I know what it is but I have plenty of VFT seed so i'll let someone else get them.

would it be fantastic planet?

I have never seen it but it sounds interesting

You both are correct. Please send me your addresses.

Tatorger will get the 20 promised. Monkeycup, I might be able to get you close to that number.

And it a very good movie. A must see imo.

Offer closed.

why is everyone guessing fantastic planet and how does everyone who posted in this thread before me know what your favorite movie is

why is everyone guessing fantastic planet and how does everyone who posted in this thread before me know what your favorite movie is

"If interested you will simply have to guess what my favorite movie is!

Main character is Tiva. She owns terr who is her pet. This is an animated movie. I think this was a hint

"If interested you will simply have to guess what my favorite movie is!

Main character is Tiva. She owns terr who is her pet. This is an animated movie. I think this was a hint

Oh well I read the whole post and somehow missed the line you highlighted in bold! On a random note I saw the first four minutes the other night, ill have to check it out in its entirety soon.

If you like trippy movies then you will like this one. The English version is sometimes hard to find.

Back