What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I used random.org to draw numbers. For the pots of D. spatulata, I am not going to do a drawing because there are three pots and only three people who put their names in for them so you each get one! the winners are as follows:

3" pot of D. spatulata
EntHerptology

3" pot of D. spatulata
Mossy Girl

3" pot of D. spatulata
corners

D. capensis
incspir

D. dichotoma 'green'
EntHerptology

D. binata var. dichotoma 'giant staghorn'
cbennett4041

1 rooted N. 'Effulgent koto' cutting
Oregoncp

1 large rooted N. x Miranda cutting
incspir

please pm me with your address! shipping will cost whatever it cost to ship a small flat rate box these days. congrats to the winners!

thanks to Travis for this generous giveaway!

Shipping sent. Thanks!

Have you shipped yet?

Thanks!

Got my nep today. Very well shipped. Thank you again!

hey, did everyone get their plants?

Ty tatorger!I got them already few days ago

Got mine, and I love them! I'll keep you updated as they grow in.

Shipment received, and the plant looks great! Thanks again, Travis. I look forward to watching it grow out!

Mine came in yesterday, but I got home from a long day at work around 10p. Too tired to pot them up or even play on the forums. But I got them all potted up today! There were soooo many! And I even think there is something that isn't D. spathulata in there. It almost looks like D. aliciae. Time will tell! Thanks again for the giveaway! My sundew collection has doubled! :D

Back