What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for N. aristolochoides

For some reason this plant keeps avoiding my collection. If anyone has one to trade, please let me know.

haha i have been looking as well mang i cant seam to find one anywere

You probably already know this, but just in case you don't...

When you get one, care for it perfectly. I lost mine due to root rot and I was watering it just as much as my other Nepenthes. I had a big mound of live Sphagnum on top, which may have made matters worse (but I have had that in most of my Nepenthes pots since I got Sphagnum with no issues). IIRC you plant some of your Nepenthes in those cool tall glass containers, right? Make sure whatever you plant it in drains really well. I wish I had known how susceptible to root rot they were when I had mine. Just for safety, I wouldn't put too much live Sphagnum on top unless you can find a really low-growing compact species.

haha yeah mass, learn to grow neps before you go asking for the mighty aristo :awesome:

When I saw 3 replies, I figured at least one of them would be a trade offer.. :scratch:

I know, right..

Back