What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Nepenthes flower kampotiana, labeled female, any pollen possibilities out there

Hi,

This is my first Nep to flower. Labeled as a female when I acquired it, I was wondering if anyone or a couple of someones out there had any pollen that might make for an interesting cross with this one. Would like to give it a go, and of course do splits. It appeared about a week ago. Give or take.

Thanks!

I have some fresh x Maggie Jones pollen coming available. First pod opened yesterday. Not the greatest looking hybrid but extremely vigorous and pretty much bomb proof.

Was it you who I sent the ventricosa pollen to? If not, I have plenty left if that cross interests you.

I have several males in bloom. If interested, PM me for a list of what's available or will be soon.

Hi, and thanks for the responses! I have not looked back at this thread for awhile. I got Carlton's pollen yesterday and dusted all flowers this evening. Will keep you in mind of another gal decides to let loose.

Back