What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

chibae

An orchid fancier with a CP problem
I have up for trade two nep vines and three cuttings. The cuttings will be made from the "main" stem, close to the media level. I am looking for nep cuttings, HL to LL but no ultras. I am primarily interested in species that will not get too large. I will also consider dews, pings and utrics, but nothing temperate as my bogs are starting to get ready for the cold season (unless they are seedlings and can stay under lights for the winter). I will not do any cutting until it is time to pack for shipment.

N. sibuyanensis cutting

N. ventricosa (red varity, nothing special) cutting

N. mirabilis (normal varity, nothing special) vine

N. maxima 'lake poso' vine

N. "Red Leopard" cutting

hey chib im interested int the subuyanensis cutting, I am currently downstate visiting family. Will be home tomorrow to see what I have. I have a bunch of 3-4foot tall nepenthes that will be needing a trim.

hey chib im interested int the subuyanensis cutting, I am currently downstate visiting family. Will be home tomorrow to see what I have. I have a bunch of 3-4foot tall nepenthes that will be needing a trim.

I'll wait for you in case anyone else shows interest

Back