What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowering Nepenthes. 90% sure it's a male. Looking for seed co-op.

Hello friends,

I have a spiking N. bellii that will be flowering in a few days to a week, maybe two. I'm pretty sure it's a male, though, I'm not positive. I'll be able to post some pics of the buds tomorrow, since my camera battery is apparently dead :blush: Looking around to see if anyone has a female Nep looking to get pregnant, or if anyone has some fresh pollen. 50-50 seed split? Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Adam

Last edited:
Nothing flowering for me at the moment, but keep trying! There has to be someone interested (one hopes, at least).
Good luck!

I have a Miranda putting up a spike but idk if its male or female yet. If youre interested i'll keep you updated. I know its not the best nepenthes but if all else fails...

N.bellii tends to make nice hybrids. Seems to lend it's small size more than anything else.

Back