What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pollen request

IMG952013092295105038.jpgh]
IMG952013092295104904.jpg
IMG952013092295104656.jpg
Hi I have a female Boschiania x Densiflora that I would like to get some seeds out of 50/50 split of course.The photos were taken this morning to give you guys a idea what it looks like.Iam open for anything but it would be cool to keep the cross dark.Pm if you would like to contribute.Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG952013092295104922.jpg
    IMG952013092295104922.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 44
WOW!!! that would be fantastic Paul.By the looks of the flower the timing should be perfect.

I have a male miranda.

Yeah, I know Pauls Bosch>my miranda.

I always have plenty of N. ventricosa "red" pollen available, if that's of any interest at all.

Same with me vents keep on going

Is that plant of yours never out if flower??! :0o:

It's not in flower, it's just that I saved a lot of pollen, and have plenty to go around. It seems to keep in cold storage for a long time.

It's not in flower, it's just that I saved a lot of pollen, and have plenty to go around. It seems to keep in cold storage for a long time.

Nepenthes pollen is good for cold storage above freezing temps for only a few months. For anything longer than 3 or 4 months, it needs to be dry, and below freezing. You know that, right?

I've had success with crosses done 8 or 9 months after collecting the pollen, sometimes nearly a year afterward, and it is kept dry, even if not in freezing temperatures.

Still looking? I have some x dyeriana pollen available? Oz

Yes ,that would be great I will pm you now.

Just wanted to let anyone know if intrested. I still havnt received any pollen,offer still good.I also have a female N.Spathulata in bloom. I would like to use the pollen on both.Thanks peeps.

I have currently a male N. Miranda in bloom and producing pollen, and will soon have a N. x mixta with flowers, in probably 2 weeks or so. I also still have the N. ventricosa "red" pollen, though I think that's on its last legs. Pm me if this interests you at all.

The only pollen I have already is the miranda.The vent.red sounds like it could be a waste of time.But I do appreciate the help from you.To me the miranda and mixta look too much the same.At least the one I have.

Back