What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado Sarracenia seed give away

Time to pay it forward to the community. It looks like I went a bit crazy buying Sarracenia seeds off Ebay and would like to share some with other growers in Colorado (if I don't have enough Colorado takers I will open it up to anyone in the US for SASE). I have packets of the following containing ~25 seeds each: Mad Green Thing X self, Cyclopse X Edjoman Japanese Hybrid, Courtii northern x Rubra Alabam. x Candy Stripe, (Readii x Mitchelliana) x Adrian Slack, Umlauftania x Leahs child. Please don't be greedy and ask for all of the packets or most of them. The only thing I ask is that once you grow them up, you send me a plant if a few years. So if you are interested in a packet let me know. I should be getting the packets in about a week and will then get them to people who requested them, so please be patient. Thanks!

MORE SEED PACKETS:

Up periscope x Leah Wilkerson, (Flava x purpurea) x UK clone

Last edited:
Very generous giveaway.

Hey, good timing on my part...

I'm definitely interested, happy to work out some trading as well, I'm most interested in (Readii x Mitchelliana) x Adrian Slack and Umlauftania x Leahs child. Maybe I can split the packets with someone?

If we have another meeting we could swap then...

The meeting swap was what I was hoping for also. The seedlings I got from you are doing good, even after the one night frost.

If we did a split, those were the two packets I was most interested in as well. I've been wanting an umlauftiana or something similar for a long time....
Otherwise, I would be greatly interested in the Mad Green thing or the courtii northern hybrids, either one.... I'd probably work best with sending a SASE for them.

If there are any left after the Colorado folks get theirs let me know. I do not have any of those that you listed. Thanks and what a great give away.

If any extras after that I would like some as well. Thanks!

that cyclops cross sounds most curious

All these seed packets have gone to Colorado growers. Thank you everyone for the interest.

Back