What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next time better luck for me hé :D

received seeds yesterday thanks

Casca, as I stated in the original post, these giveaways are US only, sorry!

I received them yesterday. That's a lot of seeds. LOL

Had a issue with my sase. gonna drop a new one in the mail tomorrow.

This is directed to everyone that has won any of these giveaways, if you have not received your SASE yet please don't worry I promise they are in the mail, and unfortunately if there is a problem with it I won't have enough seeds to send extras. Sorry everyone! But I am saving one packet of every type of seed to do a super giveaway once all the different crosses are ready. Thanks for your understanding.

Edit: sorry if this confused people but the Thorelii x aristo seeds have not been sent yet. Sorry about any confusion. It's a little overwhelming having 10+people sending SASEs and few of them labeled with who won what. I apologize for the delay.

Last edited:
Thanks Mason! cant wait to recieve the seeds, and for the next giveaway!

Hey everyone, life has been hectic the past few weeks and I have received most of the SASEs but I have not been able to fill them. I promise I will get them in the mail by Friday!

Im sending mine for the last giveaway tonight.

Thanks for the update Mason.

Any updates?

If I received your SASE your envelope has gone out, with the exception of J. Hooton and M. Sirota's seeds. I apologize to everyone, for the delays. I've had a lot of personal things to deal with and I haven't had time to sort everything out. The two people that I havn't sent your seeds out yet its because your envelopes got lost for a few days, again sorry.

Things happen, no worries! We've all been there. I'll let you know when they arrive though!

No problems, thanks for the update. Just let me know when they make it out Mason.

I put the last two in the mail today. If you don't get your seeds within the next two weeks it is likely USPS lost your SASE or I never received it. A lot of people never sent me their SASE. Again sorry for the delays everyone!

Got mine in today, actually. Thanks again!

I will keep my eyes open. Thanks Mason.

Got mine as well, Thanks!

So an exciting bit of info on the parentage of the "Wolfplant", today I was given a list of every Nepenthes ever to be grown in the NCSU greenhouses. This includes N. alata, N. gracilis, N. x intermedia, N. khasiana, N 'Rokko', and N. thorelii x khasiana. It did not give a source for all of the plants, but according to the curator many of them came from Bruce Bednar. I emailed Bruce photos of the Wolfplant and he said hands down it is 'Rokko', which is EP's thorelii x maxima. Considering the plant came from him originally I think it is safe to say that this should now be called N. 'Rokko'. So all the seeds that have been distributed should be labeled N. 'Rokko' x ventricosa Red and N. 'Rokko' x (thorelii x aristolochioides). So hooray! We finally have a positive ID!

Back