What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. Alabamensis, H. minor, and other plants for trade.

I have the plant divisions for trade;

Heliamphora minor
Sarracenia a.abamensis
S. minor (Osceola Co., Fl.)
Pinguicula lutea (Osceola Co., Fl.)
Drosera intermedia (Osceola Co., Fl)
Pongonia ophioglossoides (Osceola Co.Fl )

I am looking for the following plants;

Sarracenia rosea
S. jonesii
Drosera regia
Sarracenia locality known

I prefer to trade with someone in Florida because of the endangered Sarracenia being traded. I also prefer locality known plants if possible.
Thanks,
Charles
Charlesbrooks40@ymail.com
407 - 924 - 3377

Last edited:
Hey just wondering where you got your hands on the location data plants? I've never seen that locality offered before. Also pictures of the plants would make people much more inclined to inquire about your offer.

Hey just wondering where you got your hands on the location data plants? I've never seen that locality offered before. Also pictures of the plants would make people much more inclined to inquire about your offer.
Past trade with a freind of mine a few years ago, who is also into locality known plants. Knowing all information is very important. He kept very accurate detail records on all the plant sp. in his collection. My interest at the time, was just the locality.

If anyone serious about trading. You can email me for pictures, since I am having trouble posting pictures here.

Last edited:
If anyone serious about trading. You can email me for pictures, since I am having trouble posting pictures here.
I am very open to non endangered plant trades to anyone that is interested in the continental U.S.

Hi Charles,
I have S. Leuco from Perdidio Florida.
1391987_10200807106395992_161625512_n.jpg

It was purchase by a friend who gave me his entire collection.
I'd like to trade for your Pongonia ophioglossoides

Sheila

I have a small S. oreophila 'Sand Mountain'

Back