What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed giveaway

One packet of about 30 seeds: Sarracenia moorei 'Blood Moon'* X S. moorei 'Leah Wilkerson'.
Parents: http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2833/9311977064_30a9ca2d37_b.jpg and http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5903/1006247800x601.jpg

How can you qualify? Post something to make me laugh, make me cry, make me question the universe.....just post something you hope will elicit a response. On Friday at about noon Pacific Time I will choose the winner. (No SASE required)

Have at it.

*my understanding is that Brooks Garcia named this clone 'Blood Moon', but at the time I received it two+ years ago, he simply called it his "dark red moorei"

Thats a very nice cross Paul and very generous giveaway. Wish I was witty lol.

Here's some philosophy then for ya: Only 4 things that are the fundamental truths:

1. I exist.
2. The one is the many and the many is the one.
3. What you put out comes back.
4. These cannot be disproved.

It's mind blowing to know that the coelacanth, preserved in fossil record, and belived to be extinct, is present today without change

There are two identical twin brothers. One always tells the truth, the other always lies. You are traveling and you come to a fork in the road. You don't know which way to go, but you see the one of the two brothers. What is the one question that you could ask to figure out which way to go? You only get one question and you dont know which brother you're talking to.

A question for thought and controversy: do we have a moral instinct? Is morality inherent in us, or is it learned? What governs right and wrong, and how to we prove one exists over the other?

I don't know you very well so it's difficult to anticipate what would make you laugh, cry, or question the universe. This video has a good chance of evoking at least one of those responses in any given person. You may see a familiar face if you pay attention.

I always get a good smile when I remember living in Prague... they let dogs go to the zoo, and my baby didn't know what to do with himself. All the animals we're really nice to him, except for this pesky monkey who found pleasure in terrorizing the pets daily. As soon as he saw us coming he swung over and wanted to play, funniest thing ever! Enjoy.

"Oral Organizational Thinking"

sHH0Uow.gif

Chuck Norris is my idol.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

Chuck Norris doesn't get paper cuts, paper gets Chuck Norris cuts.

Chuck Norris once scored 211 with 0 darts.

Chuck Norris has no teeth. Instead food is digested in his beard and absorbed into his neck.

Jesus walked on water because he saw Chuck Norris coming.

Chuck Norris invented the life cycle so that he wouldn't have to repeatedly kick the asses of the same people for eternity.

The Universe is expanding only to get away from Chuck Norris.

LOL

But im in Canada, do you want some $ for the shipping ?
I think its like 2$

And seeds import is legal here, we dont need any papers.

Last edited:
that gave me a good laugh maiden:-D

I have a theory that you can make any sentence seem profound by writing the name of a dead philosopher at the end of it. Plato

Nice Cross Paul! This is kinda a kids joke but it gave me a smile when I heard it.

How do you make a tissue dance?

Put a little boogie in it:).

Back