What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. binata seed giveaway

I collected some seed from my D. binatas. They produced a lot of flower stalks this summer.
This is for a SASE. I'll just send some whole flower stalks. I have around 20 some stalks total....so about 10 people?

If anyone has donated seeds to me before then they'd get priority.

cool my binatas seed seem to be sterile

Hey, I'm new here so no worries if I get "out-seniored," ^_^ but if not I would love to grow some of those!

This is an awesome giveaway corbeano, I am totally interested, if you still have some avalible. Thanks for your generosity.

Your generosity is exceptional. IF you have any left, I'd give them a nice home.

nice, im willing to try a lil biny :)
Ive already done many givaway here, and many to come next spring.

edit: just thinking... i have many dro seeds, aliciae, spatulata etc. I also have u.calycifida seeds, if you need some !

alright. The seeds are all yours. Good point planturd. I haven't tested the viability of the seeds, so I hope they work for you. I just cut all the flower stalks off. I'll get you guys some messages soon to send you my address.

I would love to get in on this SASE if there is still room! :drool:

Add me to the list!

I'll keep you guys updated. I need to get the seeds out and I'll let you know if I have any left.

Got the seeds in the mail today.
Thanks a lot corbeano!

any luck with germination? I hope I didn't give you all some duds for seeds.

Not to be a debby downer but mine haven't done anything yet either whereas some that I got after those have already sprouted. still letting them try though.

Back