What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Seed Giveaway!

Hey guys! This past year, I decided to cross my Sarracenias for the first time. Now, I have some seeds looking to find a home! For this giveaway, as long as you have 300 posts on the forum, simply pick a number from 1-100 and you'll be entered! I do the 300 posts thing to avoid giving away to members who only use the forum for giveaways. If you're a new member and/or just don't have 300 posts, I do apologize for the inconvenience. At the end I will put every number in a hat and have my brother randomly pick three numbers. There will probably be 2 winners to this giveaway, but possibly 3. The winners will be PMed and will subsequently receive a packet of 10-15 seeds for each cross I made. This giveaway will close 2 weeks from today, December 14th, at 4:00 PM PST or 7:00 PM EST. USA only. Now for the good part. Here are the crosses I made that you could receive:

(Flies Demise x Wilkerson's Red) x [leuco x (leuco x purp)]
moorei - Santa Rosa Co, FL x leuco HCW Clone E
Blood Moon x Leah Wilkerson
excellens x Blood Moon
Little Fledgling x leuco HCW Clone E
leuco 'Green' x rubra jonesii green F1

Good luck all! :D

Last edited:
Great give away!

36. Dionae, thanks!

36. Dionae, thanks!
7. hcarlton

Bump. 1 week remaining!

Current list:
36. Dionae
7. hcarlton
17. jimscott
70. Maiden

Last edited:
And the winners are.... #36 Dionae and #17 jimscott. Winners will be PMed. Thanks for participating :D

Back