What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia for trade

Baylorguy

"Oh, now he's a philosophizer"
Life has settled down a bit and I divided plants today. I have about 7 medium to large Sarracenia alata from Stone County, MS which can get a nice red in the fall. I also have a massive Sarracenia catesbai with about 4 mature growthpoints. I am looking for mature Venus fly traps and temperate Drosera other than filiformis. Any questions just pm me. Thanks!

Ive never met Dr. Ostracism, and I'm glad of it; I hear he tends to ridicule his patients and leave them feeling isolated. ;-)

(Ain't auto corrects great?!)

Last edited:
All my plants are dormant, but I do have some d. Intermedia seed if ur interested?

Would like plants only. Thanks though.

I might have some D. marston dragon plants soon if the cuttings I took continue to grow in their medium. So far so good but they are TINY! I think they might be considered more warm-temperate although mine have survived in an unheated sunroom. Lowest temps 30.

Plants are spoken for, thanks for the interest.

Back