What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarrs for Shipping

joossa

Aklys
Hi guys,
I have a large, flowering sized, multi-growth point division of S. 'Scarlet Belle' I am offering for shipping cost.

mcdOE9E.jpg

Along with this division, you will get a large and a medium division of another common Sarr. I will leave this as a surprise, though.
Given that these are common Sarrs, this is a great offer if you're new to Sarrs, but it is open to anyone. All of these plants will go to the first person that is interested.

-I am asking $8.00 to cover shipping.
-PayPal only.
-US only.
-Shipping will be via USPS Priority.
-These Sarrs will be sent bare root.
-Some plants may be trimmed for better fit into the shipping box.
-All divisions are dormant and have healthy roots.
-Respond here if you're interested and I will PM you my email for PayPal.

Super interested! I am really going to try to expand my sarr collection this year, and this is one that I do not have. Thank you for the giveaway!

Wow this is a really nice giveaway! I just got back into growing Sarracenia recently.

Super interested! I am really going to try to expand my sarr collection this year, and this is one that I do not have. Thank you for the giveaway!

PM sent. Offer closed.

Got the plants today. All I can say is WOW! Thank you so much. I will be sure to post some pictures when they start tossing up pitchers this spring.

Back