What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. mato - Thanks, yet again!
2. Ambanja - Thanks!
3. Incognito - Thanks!
4. catrus TY!!
5. planturd awsome
6. ego3k Thanks!
7. NatchGreyes
8. tzestan
9. Midnight Sun
10. JB_orchidguy I've grown out serval batches of seeds and can post pics of a few SG plants I started when I get home if needed.
11. dueoka - Thanks!
12. Lance thanks!!
13. STpaMan - my lucky number, Thanks!

2. Ambanja - Thanks!
3. Incognito - Thanks!
4. catrus TY!!
5. planturd awsome
6. ego3k Thanks!
7. NatchGreyes
8. tzestan
9. Midnight Sun
10. JB_orchidguy I've grown out serval batches of seeds and can post pics of a few SG plants I started when I get home if needed.
11. dueoka - Thanks!
12. Lance thanks!!
14. EdaxFlamma - Seed germination pics to follow.

Hey dex was wondering if you had any more seeds for sale or trade send me a private measage

2. Ambanja - Thanks!
3. Incognito - Thanks!
4. catrus TY!!
5. planturd awsome
6. ego3k Thanks!
7. NatchGreyes
8. tzestan
9. Midnight Sun
11. dueoka - Thanks!
12. Lance thanks!!
15. umop_apisdn - thanks.

Would be a first time germination attempt for me, but I have a terrarium (18"x18"x25") that I built with intention of growing Nepenthes. Fingers crossed! I have several batches of Sphagnum I've been growing since last year from small tufts collected from various parts of the Carolinas last year, but I doubt that alone is enough for a trade. My Sarracenia are mostly non-hybrids, but I don't have any seeds...hoping to get some flower stalks from some of my plants this spring!

2. Ambanja - Thanks!
3. Incognito - Thanks!
4. catrus TY!!
5. planturd awsome
6. ego3k Thanks!
7. NatchGreyes
8. tzestan
9. Midnight Sun
11. dueoka - Thanks!
12. Lance thanks!!
15. umop_apisdn - thanks.
16. Inserthumor - thanks! I'm not the best one here, but I'll do everything I can to make sure the plants out-live me. If chosen I will send these to Ryan Georgia to be flasked, and perhaps put in TC.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that for species seed like this, I'd send around 2/3 of them to be flasked at Native Exotics. In addition to my seed growing success, they would also be handled by a professional in a lab. I'm not sure if he already has these in culture, but he might be interested in putting them into TC as well. So as you can see, any species seed I get has double chances of survival since I'll be sharing them forward for later release back to the community.

Random winners are 10 and 3.

Congrats Incognito and Jb orchid guy

Those who will be receiving the other three are:

Hcarlton

ambanja

Edaxflamma

I will PM shortly.

Thanks! This is a wonderful opportunity....

As did I. Thank you very much! In vitro they go!

Back