What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to trade NICE Drosera regia for SELECT Sarracenia cultivars

Hello!

I have a very nice, medium-sized Drosera regia that I'm looking to trade for one medium(+)-sized division of one of the following Sarracenia cultivars:

'Adrian Slack'
'Royal Ruby'
'Reptilian Rose'
'Alucard'
'Powhatan'
'Leo Song'
...might also consider chunkier (i.e. large) divisions of 'Red Viper', 'Leah Wilkerson', x umlauftiana, 'Juthatip Soper' or 'Manny Herrara'

* A bit more about the Drosera regia: This is a division of a large, vigorous mother plant that I grew from seed. The division was taken in Summer 2013 so that plant is now well-established. The mother plant is very similar to D. regia 'Big Easy' except the leaves have gotten longer than 9 inches. Included with the Drosera regia are a bunch of "stowaway" Drosera binata/dichotoma that sprouted from seed. I have a picture of the available plant and if you PM with your email address I can send it to you.

ONE MORE THING - I also have a few smaller, seed-grown Drosera regia that are 100% unique that I'd also be willing to trade for one of the aforementioned Sarracenia cultivars.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back