What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia sandersonii and Drosera capensis plantlets

I have 3 Drosera capensis plantlets for free! (Just pay shipping) One is typical, two are albino. They were grown from flower stem cuttings. Please take all 3.

I also have 2 portions of Utricularia sandersonii for free (Just pay shipping).

I will ship using Priority mail (2-3 day), it costs $5.60. I would normally ask for a SASE, but I have an abundance of shipping supplies, so please just send stamps. If it is mad cold where you are, do not request plants at this time.

This offer ends Monday (March 3). Please post up if you want them!

Warning: Anyone using the word "interested" is not allowed to receive plants (reference here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php/135739-Drosera-capensis-SEEDS! ). :p
Thanks!

I'd love some of the U. sandersonii. Is it the blue or the standard form? I'd be happy either way :)

Tacks,
The 1st sandersonii portion is yours! I think it's standard, haven't seen it flower yet. I'll send you a PM now. :D

Up for grabs is another portion of Utricularia sandersonii and the Drosera capensis group. Who's going to claim them?
Post up!

Last edited:
I have never grown terrestrial Utrics before; it seems like a worthy venture.

Dibs and thanks!

cbennett4041,
Replied to your PM, the 2nd (and last) portion of Utricularia sandersonii has been claimed.

Who wants three Drosera capensis plantlets?
Let me know! :D

I'll take some capensis for postage! Thank you so much! Sure I can offer you something in return? My growlist is below.

The Drosera capensis are yours BrassLeaves!
Thank you for the offer, but the plants are free. Just take good care of them, that's all I ask. I'm sure I'll eventually put up a trade post when I'm looking for something, but this thread is a "for free" offer. :D
I will PM you now.

All plants have been claimed. Thanks all and Good Luck everyone! :D

I have 3 Drosera capensis plantlets for free! (Just pay shipping) One is typical, two are albino. They were grown from flower stem cuttings. Please take all 3.

I also have 2 portions of Utricularia sandersonii for free (Just pay shipping).

I will ship using Priority mail (2-3 day), it costs $5.60. I would normally ask for a SASE, but I have an abundance of shipping supplies, so please just send stamps. If it is mad cold where you are, do not request plants at this time.

This offer ends Monday (March 3). Please post up if you want them!

Warning: Anyone using the word "interested" is not allowed to receive plants (reference here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php! ). :p
Thanks!
Dear Acro,

I read that Capensis are some of the best carnivorous plants to live off of little watering. Are you still offering this kind of plant?
(I am not sure if Terra forums allows me to offer to purchase them.)

What other varieties live with little watering? D. Binata and Brevifola?

The thread is a year and 8 months old. Chances are the give away is over.

Dear Acro,

I read that Capensis are some of the best carnivorous plants to live off of little watering. Are you still offering this kind of plant?
(I am not sure if Terra forums allows me to offer to purchase them.)

What other varieties live with little watering? D. Binata and Brevifola?

Really? :scratch:

Hey rakovsky,
Thanks for the interest, but yes, the plants were given away a long while ago. But it's all good, I know I've forgotten to check the posting date before. ;)
I will offer up other plants in the future, just keep a look out for my posts (and others from members). :D
Anyway, good luck on your search!

For future reference, the plants mentioned above have been rehomed and the offer is closed. :D

Back