What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginners gift! FREEBIE!

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
I have far too many S. minor var. minor. I want to gift some of them to someone; I will cover shipping. These are small plants and not much to look at right now (dormancy). There are around four plants.

I am also going to throw in a small S. x catesbaei. It is a nice red variety.

Stipulation: you cannot have an S. minor var. minor in you collection right now. Also, this must be the first freebie you have had in a year.

I will ship to the first person to guess my favorite musical instrument.

Let the game begin!

Very generous of you, Corey!

I'll bite! ... Guitar?

already have minor var. minor, but would like to guess for fun.:banana2:
hmmm . . . .
TRUMPET????????????

Well, I have gotten some freebies since getting back into CPs in the last few months but just like Mr. Green I like games and would like to guess for fun as well!

I say harp, thats my favorite instrument anyways.

All of these guesses make me second guess my favorite instrument some... But my favorite is still my favorite. :)

To add to the riddle: this instrument has parts made of WOOD. ;)

I received a freebie a few months ago but I'd like to guess for fun. It is a violin?

Basoon?? ?? ?? ??

David and I are like minded, evidently: basoon it is. Mostly because it is one that stymies me, yet is so beautiful in tone. I dabble in the trumpet, by the way.

Since David is playing for fun, let's start a second round. This time, try to guess the musical instrument I have been playing the longest. Again, she/he who guesses right and meets the above qualifications scores the plants... FO FREE.

Is it the piano? By the way, I thought you were just going to wait until someone who qualified to win guessed it right to reveal the answer.

Is it the piano? By the way, I thought you were just going to wait until someone who qualified to win guessed it right to reveal the answer.

That would have been logical.. But this is more fun???

Not the piano...

Clarinet? I'm assuming something that would've been common in a school setting?

Not clarinet, but yes, a typical first year band instrument.

A hint: 76...

trade

hello thats awesome on youre part. id be intrested if you have any available.

Not the keyboard. Thanks for playing!

Another hint: ...in the big parade.

76 TROMBONES in the big parade, indeed! I have been playing the slide trombone for almost 19 years now.

Calfanator has it! PM your address to me.

Thanks for playing, all!

I was going to say ætherphone. :-O

Back