What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF North American Sundews

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I am looking for the following sundews. I am hoping to obtain multiples of these plants and not just one of each. If you have any of the following I am interested in trading. Listed in the order of most desired.

D. Filiformis
D. Intermediate
D. Anglica
D. Rotundifolia

Last edited:
I've got both anglica and rotundifolia, also plenty of seeds of a couple intermedia forms (the plants themselves are a bit sparse at the moment).

I have a lot of intermedia 'Cuba' seedlings right now (sown around Christmas). They're not very big, but they're doing well. I'll also have a good amount of white-flowering capillaris seed in a week or two.

I have LOTS of filiformis .. currently under snow :) so it would be a few weeks before I could actually trade

The filiformis seeds never took off for you? They are pretty much in all of my outdoor pots as beautiful weeds. Let me know if you don't get a hold of any filiformis. I'll send you some plants if you can't get a hold of it.

I've got both anglica and rotundifolia, also plenty of seeds of a couple intermedia forms (the plants themselves are a bit sparse at the moment).
pmed

I have a lot of intermedia 'Cuba' seedlings right now (sown around Christmas). They're not very big, but they're doing well. I'll also have a good amount of white-flowering capillaris seed in a week or two.

thanks for the offer. I am looking for cold hardy plants that will survive the winter in Zone 7. I believe "cuba" are tropical.

I have LOTS of filiformis .. currently under snow :) so it would be a few weeks before I could actually trade

thanks! ill check back with you in a few weeks

The filiformis seeds never took off for you? They are pretty much in all of my outdoor pots as beautiful weeds. Let me know if you don't get a hold of any filiformis. I'll send you some plants if you can't get a hold of it.

pmed you my sad story :cry:

All found! Offer closed.

Back